Totally Distinctive Dog Training
Why do so many dogs have issues?
Stress is bad news for dogs and their families.
My Training Philosophy
It should never add more stress, be unkind or use punishing tools like E-collars or prong collars.
I developed my method over 35 years while rehabilitating rescue dogs, and more recently successfully raising our puppy to be a balanced happy, friendly and respectful teenager.
I have recently passed several Diploma courses with distinction adding current theoretical knowledge to my practical experience.
When your dog is relaxed and happy he will bring you joy most of the time, the rest of the time he will bring mud into the house and shed hair on the carpet, after all he is a DOG.
My Training Method
- Helps dogs to predict their world, reducing anxiety and allowing their behaviour to change.
- It gives you the tools to help your dog.
- It does not need weeks and weeks of classes.
- Is kind, doggy friendly and gets results
- It happens in your home without stress or drama.
- Consultations last about two hours, time to talk about your problems and for me to explain how you can change your dog's behaviour quickly and kindly.
We will go through the method together and create a plan for any follow up.
This is not magic, but if you follow the method consistently you will be amazed at the results.
Interested in learning more?
Just click on the paw